Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thankful on a Thursday + EcoMom Winner!!

It's been a rough day. I've had this "icky" feeling all day that has been different than the usual pregnancy ickies. It's not the most fun I've ever had and it comes with a rather nasty headache. Stinkin' "enemy" trying to get me down. Anyway, I still have a lot to be thankful for...

571. wonderful shops + sponsors that allow me to host reviews + giveaways around here. I have more great ones coming up!

572. the sing-song voice Malakai has discovered. Even though he sang to himself for about an hour when he was supposed to be napping, it still made me smile.

573. visiting with family. My cousin came over with her sweet baby girl and my uncle came to meet her for the first time. It's nice to have visitors, especially in the middle of the week.

574. naps. I say this one a lot I think. But they have been my saving grace this pregnancy.

575. patience. with having my due date pushed back, I've been surprisingly unhindered by it.

576. my wonderful husband who is on his way home with Jamba juice as I type this out.

577. the unusually warm + dry spring weather we've been having. While I haven't been able to do more than drive in it, it has been a nice break from the torrential downpours.

578. modern medicine. zantac, tums, tylenol...

579. flowers blooming on the trees + in our yard. I literally have done NOTHING to help them since we moved in a year ago, but they still bloom beautifully.

580. supportive parents + in-laws. Both sets of parents have been so helpful with babysitting and having us over for random dinners. What a blessing at this busy and tiresome time in our lives.

What are you thankful for this week?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And the winner of the EcoMom Giveaway for a $15 gift card is.....

Sara!



Congratulations! I'm so excited that she won. Sara and her husband just welcomed their first child, a baby boy into the world today. I'm sure she'll be too busy to spend this anytime soon, but she'll definitely  put it to good use!

For those of you who didn't win, first time shoppers at EcoMom get an exciting discount through Breaking New Ground by using the code SBBL747. Good thru July 2011!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks Shandell! Super happy she can put it to good use:)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site