Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I can't believe it!

People- Thank you! Some of you lovelies out there nominated me for The Bump's 2nd Annual Mommy Blog Awards. I was so honored.

Today Ben texted me that I made it to the next round for voting and I. am. shocked.

SHOCKED!

If you want to share the love (I'm totally feeling it right now) please vote for me in the Stay at Home Mom category each day this week through Monday Nov. 15th at midnight.

You don't have to sign up for an account or anything, just click on the button next to Breaking New Ground and hit submit. Super simple.

Here's how to get there


I added this handy little button above as you can see. It'll stay there through Monday as a reminder :)

Again, thank you!

9 comments:

  1. Hurray for your blog! I just voted for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you can put a reminder out each day on FB, that will help me remember to vote. As long as I remember, I'll do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. I just found your blog through thebump.com's list. Congrats!
    Andrea
    thebacles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, you've got my vote, love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Btw: I'm experimenting with some photo layouts for my blog and I got inspired by yours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Moon. I just checked out your blog, the photos look great. I'm glad to have been an inspiration, what an honor!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site