Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful on a Thursday: 400

It's going to be a whirlwind of a day for us with not one, but two Thanksgiving celebrations today. Just another great thing about having both my family + Ben's in the same town (most of them anyway). Malakai and I have also just come down with a nasty cold, but I'm going to choose a positive attitude and focus on the many blessings in my life.

How appropriate to reach 400 things on Thanksgiving Day. I am so thankful for...

391. the first snow of the season, putting everyone in the Holiday spirit.

392. Ben's hard work around the house. He cleared the leaves out back and made room for the car in the garage just in time for a heavy rain (which I got caught in) and the subsequent freeze.



393. moments Malakai takes a break from playing and just wants a quick hug + kiss, even if he also wants to kiss the remote, or my laptop cables. Silly boy.

394. a refreshing first meeting with Kai's new pediatrician. We liked her very much and are excited that her values are very much in line with ours. PLUS she's apparently the only pediatrician in Eugene that will email with parents. LOVE this!

395. when we get to stay in jammies all day.



396. our warm + cozy house.

397. my musical boys.



398. our jobs.

399. a bit of quiet playtime.



400. gathering with both sides of the family today.

What are you thankful for?


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site