Monday, November 22, 2010

One Day on Earth

A while back I read about the One Day on Earth project happening on 10.10.10 over at Ryan Marshall's blog, Pacing the Panic Room. I wanted to participate but it took me a really long time to figure out what to capture through video or photography. I actually didn't decide until that day when I began to video tape Ben + Malakai interacting.

I didn't have a lot of time to edit, and I'm not very familiar with video editing in the first place. Something I hope to learn more about from Ben in the future. I'm happy with the end result and think it captures Ben + Malakai's relationship and the importance of a father + son bond.



Malakai and Daddy from Shandell on Vimeo.







PS don't forget to enter my current giveaway. Ends TONIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site