Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thankful on a Thursday: a minute

I've had about a minute of quiet time to myself today, and that is not a complaint. Why? Because I have been blessed to watch a friend's two little girls this afternoon. The oldest is 2 years old and the youngest is 2 months old. Plus, they're little girls and I'm usually surrounded by men + little boys all the time. So I'm obviously quite content to give up my quiet afternoon to get my baby girl fix.

This week I'm thankful for...

381. watching Malakai learn to play well with new friends.



382. teensie baby snuggles + sounds.

383. having a get together with friends to look forward to.

384. the smell of fresh herb + cheese bread baking in my oven.

385. getting more done before noon than I get done in most entire days.

386. feeling better after battling some flu-ish sickness + Malakai avoiding it altogether.

387. support + friendship from wonderful people we've never met in person.

388. a coffee pot that stays on long enough to keep my drink hot after 2 feedings, 3 diaper changes, and one reluctant sleeper.

389. Tuesday questions.

390. the upcoming low-key weekend.






P.S. don't forget to enter the latest giveaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site