Tuesday, September 14, 2010

special delivery

Last week when I "smashed" that spider in my kitchen, and I happened to have a camera in my hand. Well I was actually taking photos of a lovely package I had just pulled out of the mailbox.

I love getting mail, and it's especially exciting when I go out to our box and there's a little key sitting in it...for those without keyed boxes this means that I have a package awaiting me that was too large for the regular box.



The package I received was from a giveaway I won through one of my favorite blogs, Today's Letters. Emily has been doing special giveaways each month in celebration of her blogs "birthday". The items she gives away are very unique and personalized. 

My favorite things about Emily's blog are her funny sayings, nicknames for people + things and the adorable terms of endearment she has for her husband. She's also the only other person I know besides my mom that uses the term "doll-hairs" for dollars...makes me smile every time. 




 I was so excited to find out that I won 2 pounds of coffee from her twin sister Sarah, aka "twinner" who took the personal touches even further with the card included in my box of fresh roasted goodness. It felt more like I was receiving a care package from a dear friend, than a giveaway item from someone I've never met. 

{Each morning I've been enjoying the freshest coffee I've ever tasted}

 If you don't follow Today's Letters, scoot on over to Emily's blog to see what you're missing. 

3 fist pumps + a leg shimmy for a great blog and free coffee!







3 comments:

  1. That's fantastic! I'm going to go check that blog out today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. twinner hearts shan to the moon and back in a radio flyer et woobie cape and headlamp to boot* (sending you lots and lots of love from cali) fantastic* bloggy, i'm hooked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your win! Ahh, the smell of fresh coffee. I love the smell, only wish it tasted half as good :)

    Delighted to meet you today! Hope you don't mind if I splash around in your pond to get to know you. This looks like the perfect spot to slip off my shoes and be refreshed.

    Splashin,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site