Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thankful on a Thursday: clean

I'm in the middle of cleaning up the house. I can't believe it's already Thursday. This week flew by, and while I'm mostly glad for that, it also means that not everything on my to-do lists got checked off. So, even though my tension headache has had me on a roller coaster of intense pain to a bearable ache I'm determined to get things done. But first I'm taking a break from scrubbing the toilet + folding the laundry to eat lunch and type out my thankful list. It's just as much a priority for me to sit down and reflect on the gifts God has blessed me with. Big, small + everything in between.




This week I'm thankful for:

271. quiet moments to relax and try to sleep off this ache.

272. Malakai's bright green eyes + big silly smile.



273. my husband and his co-worker/carpool buddy for stopping at Starbucks to pick up my tension remedy: iced Caramel Macchiato. It hit the spot, for about an hour anyway.

274. the feeling of accomplishment after completing those daunting tasks like the stack of laundry that's taller than me, and the ever growing pile of mail +paperwork that needs sorting. 

275. our small home. even though sometimes it feels cramped, it keeps us close together. 

276. funny moments like this...




277. connecting with new + current friends through blogging.

278. ice cold water {I can't drink it any other way}

279. Kai's tiny handprints all over the house

{hi, mama}

280. the upcoming long weekend, I love having Ben home with us. 

What are you thankful for this week?

 Leave a comment, or share your blog post.



2 comments:

thanks for responding, I love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

certified site

certified site